Am I doing the right thing?
If you tick any of these items, please call us. We discuss with you what to do... anonymously.
1. Working in prostitution is much
more difficult than I imagined.
2. I have to work very long hours.
3. I can’t stop doing this work because
I need to make much more money.
4. I never wanted to work in these kind
5. I never wanted to be a sexworker.
6. I was raped as a kind of training for
7. They say that I can’t have a day off
until I have paid my debts.
8. I was promised another job but that
will be available after some time.
9. I agreed to work the first time only
for the board and lodging.
10. I was promised far more money
than I get.
11. I only get some pocket money.
12. I have a lot of debts.
13. I am afraid something will happen to
my family if I don’t pay my debts.
14. I am told it is normal to hand over
large part of money.
15. All the money that I make I give
to somebody that guards it until I
16. Someone says that I have to make
a minimum amount of money every
day before I can rest.
17. I don’t know how much money
I make every day. Someone handles
18. I have to pay a lot to people who
arrange my papers.
19. Somebody guards my passport so
nobody can steel it.
20. My documents are not right, but
someone will take care of that.
21. I know someone who says he can
find a husband for me.
22. Somebody bought me.
23. If I protest I will be sold to a person
who is even worse than the one who
owns me now.
24. They say I have to stay indoors
otherwise I might get into trouble
with the police.
25. I’m not free to go out.
26. They don’t let me contact
27. If I don’t obey they will tell my family
that I’m doing the bad work.
28. If I try to escape from this situation I
bring my child in danger.
29. I am afraid of the police.
30. I don’t know anybody who I